Welcome to our seventh
BJJ INTENSIVE TRAINING CAMP
Lake Arrowhead – California
Be part of our second BJJ intensive Camp in the USA/CA!!!
Friday 16. March – Sunday 18.March 2017
We are very happy to introduce you to our second BJJ INTENSIVE CAMP in the San Bernardino Mountains close to Lake Arrowhead, only 90 minutes from Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.
If you think about BJJ every day; you like to train intensive; you enjoy learning new techniques and spent some time rolling with new people; like to sit together and have good conversations with training partners; you do not care about politics, teams and flags – then this camp is for you!!!
Training, accommodation, food, nature, fun, open mats, drinks, restaurants all at the same area!!!
Following Instructors are confirmed for your 7th BJJ intensive Camp at the San Bernadino Moutains, California
- Renato Migliaccio (Organizer) – BJJ, Wrestling
- Martin Guggi (Organizer) – BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
- Nathan Basseto – BJJ, Gi and NO Gi, Rules
- Juan Pablo Garcia (Pacific Top Team Head Instructor).
- More to come!!!
Early bird special for only 299 Dollars until 1. Februar 2018
350 Dollar from 2. Februar until 1. March 2018
Please note, that we only have a certain, small number of double and single rooms available. First come, first serve! Most rooms are dorm rooms with 4-8 people. Contact us for more infos and prices for single and double rooms.
- If you paid already but cannot come we can sent you 100% of your payment back until 1. March 2018
- If you paid already but cannot come after the 1. March 2018 we have to keep 150 Euros!
- Last day to register is the 1. March 2018!
– Training – min. 5h+ a day – BJJ, Judo, Wrestling, No Gi, Ginastica Natural, Sparring… with highly qualified instructors
– morning fitness and ginastica sessions
– all day access to indoor gymnastic hall – all day open mat
– mountain retreat cabins 4 – 8 people, single rooms available!
– solid wood built bunk beds
– radiant floor heating
– one to three full bathroom with shower facilities
– 5 meals included
– Start: Friday with dinner and End: Sunday with breakfast
If you are interested please contact the organicers of the BJJ intensive Camps:
For your reservation we need:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Your belt rank
- Name of your team and head instructor
- Name of friends/partner/family you want to share the room
- What techniques, lections aso would you like to attend at the camp?
Location: Pali Retreat Center – https://www.paliretreat.com/