BJJ Intensive Training Camp
right at the beach
June 7 – 10, 2019
It will be our 3rd time back in Lignano/Italy to host our BJJ Intensive Training Camp. The location is just next to the sea and only 10 min walking distance from the center of Lignano. Training, accommodation, food, beach, sea, open mats, drinks, restaurants and more… all in one spot!
Some impressions from our Lignano Camp:
- Prof. Renato Migliaccio (host), USA, California – BJJ, Wrestling, Business Class
- Prof. Martin Guggi (host), Austria, Klagenfurt– BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
- Prof. Hans Hutton, Germany, Munich – Luta Livre, Wing Fight
- Prof. Bill Loftus, USA, New Jersey – BJJ, Wrestling
- Prof. Olivier Kee-Seng, Canada, Quebec – BJJ, Nogi
- Prof. Neil White, Great Britain, Doncaster – BJJ
- Prof. Jean-Francois Verdoncq, Belgium – BJJ
- Prof. Miguel Vallee, Belgium – BJJ, Leglocks
- Prof. Peter Verovsek, Slovenia, BJJ
- Coach Markus Miedel, Austria/Germany – Leglocks
- Coach Wolfgang Michor, Austria, Klagenfurt – Judo
- Coach Julian Faszek, Germany, Dachau – BJJ
- Prof. Branko, Slovenia – Kickboxen, Standupfighting
- many more to come!
Find a sample schedule from one of our past camps below.
The Lignano 2019 camp is going to be similar to this one.
Expect an updated schedule two weeks before the camp.
Consider heavy traffic at this weekend! Plan your travel time before, to not get stuck in traffic jams.
5 h/day (or more…)
- No Gi
- Luta Livre
- Ginastica Natural
- All day access to the gym for drilling and open mats
- 10+ International instructors and Black Belts
- Morning fitness at the beach
- Private beach sector of the facility
- Full board (first meal is dinner on June 7, last meal is lunch on June 10)
- 3 course lunch and dinner with table service
- 0,5 l water during meals
- booking options: breakfast only or full board
Rooms & Accommodation
- Only 5 min walking to the beach!
- Single rooms, double rooms or dorm rooms 3-5 people available
- Daily room service
- Air conditioning
- Sheets and towels included
- Beach service (1 umbrella and 2 deckchairs per room)
- Extra drinks (coffee, wine, beer …)
- Parking fee
(including training, accommodation, food)
|Breakfast only||Full Board|
|early bird special – dorm room||340 €||380 €||until 15.04.2019|
|early bird special – double room||370 €||410 €||until 15.04.2019|
|early bird special – single room||440 €||480 €||until 15.04.2019|
|regular price – dorm room||390 €||430 €||16.04. – 14.05.2019|
|regular price – double room||420 €||460 €||16.04. – 14.05.2019|
|regular price – single room||490 €||530 €||16.04. – 14.05.2019|
|visitors not training:|
|dorm room||200 €||220 €|
|double room||225 €||250 €|
- Last day to register is 14.05.2019
- Price for training only: 230 €
- Small number of double and single rooms available. First come, first serve!
- NO cancellation charge on and before 23.05.2019
- cancellation charge on and after 24.05.2019 is 200 €
Bella Italia Village
29 Central Avenue
33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro
Arriving by plane:
It is best to fly into Venice and take a train to Latisana. There, you take a cab or we can pick you up if needed. Get in contact with us and let us know when you arrive.
The camp starts on Friday at 5 pm with dinner and ends on Monday at 12 pm with lunch. Please take care of your energy during the camp. You do not have to attend all classes. Take it easy on the open mat sparring classes. You can stop any time. Just make sure to have the right attitude on the mat. This is a camp and not a competition.
Most of your classes are separated in beginners and advanced classes. The basic classes are from white to blue belt. The advanced classes begin with the blue belt. This means the blue belts can choose which classes they want to take part!
- Fill out online form
- Money transfer to “BJJ intensive Camps” IBAN: AT74 3938 4000 0004 3893
Incomplete registrations cannot be considered. Make sure to reserve your spot until 24.5.2019!
For any other information please add your email below and phone number so we can contact you!