Welcome to our BJJ Video Library!!
Here you can find free, proven techniques (some in englisch and some in german) from our BJJ intensive Camps and from our instructors for you to improve in ….
- BJJ in the kimono
- History, Philosophy, Lifestyle
- Motivation and Highlights
We do not care about teams, flags or politics – just pure BJJ-passion!!!
Watch them – enjoy – drill the techniques – improve – and achieve your goals!!!
Hope to see you at one of our next camps!!!
Please scroll down to get to the video and sections you are looking for! We hope you finde information to solve your problems. If not please contact uns under: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to answer your questions in one of the next videos!
Enjoy and hope to see you soon one of our next camps!!!
BJJ intensive Camp-Documentation
open Guard: spiderguard, lassoguard
open Guard: collar and sleeve
open Guard: de la riva
open Guard: reversed de la riva
Knee on the belly
History, Philosophie and Lifestyle
Highlight and Motivation
Videos are from following instructors:
- Prof. Renato Migliaccio – Sampabjj – Glendora/California
- Prof. Martin Guggi – Flowing Arts, Sampabjj – Klagenfurt/Austira
- Prof. Bill Loftus – Wilkie MMA, New Jersey
- Prof. Carlos Maia – Gracie Barra, Lublijana
- Prof. Michael Hockenjos – Team Maluco, Offenburg/Germany
- Coach Mario Hudelist – Flowing Arts Academy, City Thong – Wien/Austria