Welcome to our
SIX BJJ INTENSIVE TRAINING CAMP
Lignano/Udine – ITALY
We are going to be back in Lignano/Italy to host our second BJJ intensive Camp there. Same location right next to the sea and only 10 min waling distance to the center of lignano!
Training, accommodation, food, beach, sea, fun, open mats, drinks, restaurants all at the same area!!!
Following Instructors are confirmed for your 3rd BJJ intensive Camp in Lignano, Italy.
- Prof. Renato Migliaccio (Organizer) – BJJ, Wrestling, Business Class
- Prof. Martin Guggi (Organizer) – BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
- Prof. Mario Hudelist – BJJ, No Gi
- Prof. Bill Loftus
- Prof. Bert Obernosterer
- Prof. Hans Hutton – BJJ, Luta Livre
- Prof. Marius Maisen – No Gi, Wrestling
- Coach Liz Olbert – Woman classes
- Coach Wolfang Michor – Judo, Physiotherapist
- much for to come!
Two training sessions available per day! Minimum 6 hours + !!!
1. Training – min. 5h+ a day – BJJ, Judo, Wrestling, No Gi, Ginastica Natural, Sparring….
– morning fitness and ginastica sessions on the beach
– all day access to indoor gymnastic hall
- Accommodation – 5 min walking to the water- right next to the beach
– dorm rooms 3 – 5 people
– daily room service
– daily bed making
– air condition
– sheets and towels
– Beach service (1umbrella and 2 deckchairs per room)
- Food – breakfast, lunch, dinner – we start on the 10 of May with dinner and on the 13 of May with lunch!!!
– full board treatment with table service
– 0.5l water during meals
– Extra drinks (coffee, wine, beer….)
– Extra charge for single room – 15 Euro per day – Call for arrangements
– Extra charge for double room – 7 Euro per day – Call for arrangements
– parking pass
If you are interested please write to email@example.com!!!!
MMag. Martin Guggi
IBAN: AT74 3938 4000 0004 3893
29 Central Avenue,
33054 – Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD)
The camp starts on Thursday at 5 pm with dinner and ends on Sunday at 12 pm with lunch. Please take care of your energy during the camp. You do not have to attend all classes. Take it easy at the open mat sparring classes. You can stop any time. Just make sure to have the right attitude on the mat. This is a camp and not a competition.
Most of your classes are separated in beginners and advanced classes. The basic classes are from white to blue belt. The advanced classes begin with the blue belt. This means the blue belts can choose which classes they want to take part!
For any other information please add your email below and phone number so we can contact you!