Last camp of the year
at Lake Wörthersee
December 5 – 8, 2020
We are going to host our BJJ Intensive Camp in Austria another time! The youth hostel is right next to Lake Wörthersee.
Some impressions from the 2018 camp in Cap Wörth:
- 3 classes going on at the same time
- one for Beginners with Kimono
- one for Advanced with Kimono
- one for Nogi/Wrestling/Leglocks all levels
- 24h Access to the mats
- Indoor pool
- Prof. Martin Guggi (host) (Austria)
- Prof. Hans Hutton (Munich, Germany)
- Coach Wolfgang Michor ( Judo) (Austria)
- more to come!
Here you can check out the schedule of the 14. BJJ intensive Camp! The Curriculum for this camp is going to be ready 2 weeks before
5 h/day (or more…)
- No Gi
- Ginastica Natural
- Sparring …
- International Black Belt coaches
- 24 h FREE access to the gym for drilling, open mats or private lessons
- gym is inside our youth hostel – Cap Wörth/Velden
- separate room for drying your wet Kimonos or No Gi clothes
- Full board (first meal is dinner on October 31, last meal is lunch on November 3)
- breakfast buffet
- 3 course lunch and dinner
- vegetarian food available
- Accommodation in dorm rooms (4-6 people) – we only have a very small number of double and single rooms – fist come first serve!!
- all rooms with separate WC and shower
- Indoor Swimming pool
- 15 min walking to Velden
- extra drinks (coffee, beer … )
|Full Board and Camp|
|Early bird special – dorm room||380 Euros|
|Early bird special – double room||410 Euros|
|Early bird special – single room||480 Euros|
|Normal price – dorm room||430 Euros|
|Normal price – double room||460 Euros|
|Normal pirce – single room||530 Euros|
|Visitors not training:|
|Dorm room||220 Euro|
|Double room||250 Euro|
- If you do not want to stay at our Hotel but want to take part in training costs are 230 Euros – Training only.
- Please note, that we only have a certain very small number of double and single rooms available. First come, first serve!
- If you paid already but cannot come we can sent you 100% of your payment back until 20. November 2020.
- If you paid already but cannot come after the 20 November 2020 we have to keep 200 Euros!
- Last day to register is the 21. November 2020!
If you are interested please contact the organicers of the BJJ intensive Camps:
Jugend und Familien Gästehaus Cap Wörth
9220 Velden am Wörthersee
We bring our own mats to the gym. The gym is in the Hotel. So we only have to walk the stairs down to train.
Inside the youth hostel we have a private Swimming pool
For any other information please add your email below and phone number so we can contact you!
How to pay?
fill out online form below – there you get an answer with an IBAN on which you can transfer the money