BJJ End of Summer Training Camp
at the Mediterranean Sea
August 27 – 30, 2020
After our fist BJJ intensive Camp in Slovenia, we decided to come back to the same area this year. All the participants liked the weather, the temperature of the sea and the food of this region a lot.
This year we only booked the Training location so everyone can choose their accomodation according to their personal standarts and requirements.
Trainings Location “Arena Bonifica”
Bonifika Stadium is a multi-purpose Stadium in Walking distance to the sea and old town of Koper, Slovenia. It is used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of FC Koper. The stadium is part of Bonifika sports complex, together with a smaller athletics stadium, indoor hall and an indoor swimming pool. On the third floor they also have a Judo training place with 136m2 covered with tatami which will be our trainingsplace for our 16. BJJ intensive Camp.
Here you can see the Location of the “Arena Bonifica” on the map:
- Prof. Renato Migliaccio (host)
- Prof. Martin Guggi (host)
- Coach Julian Faszek-Con
- Coach Wolfgang Michor
- more to come!
Find a sample schedule from one of our past camps below.
Expect an updated schedule two weeks before the camp.
>>>download sample schedule<<<
5 h/day (or more…)
- No Gi
- Ginastica Natural
- Sparring …
- International Black Belts and coaches
Rooms & Accommodation
- please choose the accomodation you like! here are some options:
- Hotel Aquapark Zusterna – https://www.terme-catez.si/si/obala/aquapark-zusterna
- Appartments from Air bnb – https://www.airbnb.at/
- or check out booking for some Appartements with or without breakfast or hostels: www.booking.com
|early bird price||until 15. June||199 Euro|
|normal price||from 16. June until 15. August||269 Euro|
|Last day to register is 16.08.2020|
- cancellation charge after 16.08.2019 is 100 €
You are interested? Please contact the hosts of the BJJ Intensive Camps:
6000 Koper – Capodistria
Send a message to
or insert your email and phone number below so we can contact you: