BJJ Intensive Training Camp
right at the beach
May 21 – 24, 2020
It will be our 4th time back in Lignano/Italy to host our BJJ Intensive Training Camp. The location is just next to the sea and only 10 min walking distance from the center of Lignano. Training, accommodation, food, beach, sea, open mats, drinks, restaurants and more… all in one spot!
Some impressions from our Lignano Camp from 2019:
- Prof. Renato Migliaccio (host), USA, California – BJJ, Wrestling, Business Class
- Prof. Martin Guggi (host), Austria, Klagenfurt– BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
- Prof. Hans Hutton, München, Germany – Krav Maga, Luta Livre, BJJ
- Prof. Bill Loftus, NJ,USA – Wrestling, Nogi, BJJ
- Prof. Neil White, Doncaster, Great Britain – BJJ
- Prof. Miguel Vallee – Belgium – Nogi – Leglocks, BJJ
- Prof. Sebastian Sebstian Szyszka – Blackpool, UK – BJJ
- Prof. Emanuel Krobath – Austria, BJJ
- Coach Julian Faszek-Con – BJJ
- Coach Chris White – BJJ
- Coach Wolfgang Michor – Judo
- many more to come!
Find a sample schedule from one of our past camps below.
The Lignano 2020 camp is going to be similar to this one.
Expect an updated schedule two weeks before the camp.
Consider heavy traffic at this weekend! Plan your travel time before, to not get stuck in traffic jams.
5 h/day (or more…)
- No Gi
- Luta Livre
- Ginastica Natural
- All day access to the gym for drilling and open mats
- 10+ International instructors and Black Belts
- Morning fitness at the beach
- Private beach sector of the facility
- Full board (starts with dinner on the first day, ends with lunch on the last day)
- 3 course lunch and dinner with table service
- 0,5 l water during meals
- booking options: breakfast only or full board
Rooms & Accommodation
- Only 5 min walking to the beach!
- Single, double or dorm rooms 3-5 people available
- Daily room service
- Air conditioning
- Sheets and towels included
- Beach service (1 umbrella and 2 deckchairs per room)
- Extra drinks (coffee, wine, beer …)
- Parking fee
(including training, accommodation, food)
|Breakfast only||Full Board|
|early bird special – dorm room||365 €||405 €||until 31. January 2020|
|early bird special – double room||395 €||435 €||until 31. January 2020|
|early bird special – single room||465 €||505 €||until 31. January 2020|
|regular price – dorm room||420 €||460 €||until 8. May 2020|
|regular price – double room||450 €||490 €||until 8. May 2020|
|regular price – single room||520 €||560 €||until 8. May 2020|
|visitors not training:|
|dorm room||250 €||270 €|
|double room||275 €||295 €|
- Last day to register: 8. May 2020
- Price for training only: 240 €
- Small number of double and single rooms available. First come, first serve!
- cancellation charge on and after 8. May 2020 is 200 €
Check one of your Vidoes from 2018!
Bella Italia Village
29 Central Avenue
33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro
Arriving by plane:
It is best to fly into Venice and take a train to Latisana and get a taxi.
Get in contact with us and let us know when you arrive.
Please take care of your energy during the camp. You do not have to attend all classes. Take it easy on the open mat sparring classes. You can stop any time. Just make sure to have the right attitude on the mat. This is a camp and not a competition.
Most of your classes are separated in beginners and advanced classes. The basic classes are from white to blue belt. The advanced classes begin with the blue belt. This means the blue belts can choose which classes they want to do!
- Fill out online form
- Money transfer to “BJJ intensive Camps” IBAN: AT74 3938 4000 0004 3893
Incomplete registrations cannot be considered. Make sure to reserve your spot!
You have two Options to pay:
- IBAN – fill out the form below and you get a mail with the IBAN to transfer the Money
- Kreditcard, Paypal – follow this link: https://www.thejiujitsuevents.com/cart
For any other information please add your email and phone number below so we can contact you!