Fifth BJJ INTENSIVE TRAINING CAMP
+ Instructor Course
in Cap Wörth am Wörthersee Austria
26th – 29th of October 2017
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee/Carinthia/Austria
Our V. BJJ intensive Camp was going on from the 26. – 29. October in Cap Wörth in Klagenfurt. Next to the BJJ intensive Camp there was also our first Instructor Course going on. After the success from our last camps we decided to make a next big step and offer more to all BJJler out there – so we offered the fist BJJ instructor course open to every team or flag. No politics, just quality BJJ to improve and have fun together!!!
On this camp we had 12 international instructors and over 60 participants!
To provide high quality BJJ Training with international instructors to improve your game; Our focus is BJJ & NoGi but we also support other marital arts like MMA, Self Defense, Wrestling, Judo or Kickboxing ….. and try to bring specialists to our BJJ intensive Camps. We are always looking for nice spots close to a sea or a lake where we can train and enjoy our free time. We do everything that you can have a great time with old & new friends – or your family if you want to bring them, they are all very welcome – and to spent as much time as possible with our passion – the Art of submitting people – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!
Following Instructors were teaching at our 5th BJJ intensive Camp at the Wörthersee:
- Prof. Renato Migliaccio – from California
- Prof. Martin Guggi – from Austria
- Prof. Hans Hutton – from Germany
- Prof. Bill Loftus – from New Jersey
- Prof. Marius Maissen – from Swiss
- Prof. Mario Hudelist – from Austria
- Prof. Neil White – from England
- Prof. Neil Own – from England
- Prof. Peter Verosek – from Slovenia
- Coach Liz Olpert – Woman Classes – from Austria
- Coach Wolfgang Michor – Judo Classes – from Austria
Pictures from the camp you can finde on our FB-Site: